Little Bitís Forum
Ethics, Guidelines and Rules of Etiquette
Little Bitís Forum is designed to be an informative, supportive, sincere, and fun site with a
family-friendly atmosphere, where visitors can learn, share, discover, and join in discussion and issues about dwarf miniature horses, other special animals and all animals which share our lives.
Guests, members, moderators and administrators are expected to adhere to the following
Guidelines and Rules of Etiquette at all times. Deviation may constitute removal from the forum
and banning of an IP address. Please honor these guidelines and rules.
Letís keep Little Bitís Forum a safe and fun place for all.
1. Only one user name per person allowed
2. Cussing on any thread or post will not be tolerated. Altering part of the typed word with symbols is the same as cussing.
3. No flames. People of varied experience and skill levels are members of this forum. All members should feel comfortable and safe seeking advice, help, and support.
4. If you make a thread or post on the forum you should expect replies. Therefore, graciously accept comments and advice offered.
5. If you are upset or concerned for any reason regarding a post or member, contact an administrator or moderator to voice your concerns. Do not contact the member directly.
6. Remember that the typewritten word does not always interpret exactly how the typist actually feels. People may understand differently than what was intended due to the limitations of expression in typewritten words.
7. Lying about your identity, your animals, information, or any subject is grounds for verification investigation and/or removal and banning from the forum.
8. Safety warnings are important but do not include a productís trade name or manufacturing company in any negative post about specific products, unless the information has already been publicly announced by the company in question, and you are restricting your post to the same information announced.
9. Advice, help and ideas offered by forum members, moderators, and administrators are offers and thoughts meant to assist you through otherís experiences or study. Always seek professional advice if you are unsure of how to proceed or handle veterinary and other issues. It is ultimately your decision and responsibility to best handle any situation. Little Bitís Forum, itís guests, members, moderators, administrators, and their affiliates are in no way responsible for any and all injury, liability, or death that may occur through your reading and understanding of the statements made on this forum, private messages, emails, or any other means of contact.
Janell & her Biscuits